Re: Pinhole Digest #1733 - 04/20/05

From: Carrie Maslow (cmaslow@lwhs.org)
Date: Wed Apr 20 2005 - 14:02:52 PDT

From: Carrie Maslow <cmaslow@lwhs.org>
Subject: Re: Pinhole Digest #1733 - 04/20/05
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:02:52 -0700

Subject: One middle school science and one middle school math opening
at Aim High for summer 2005

I am a co-director at one of the sites of Aim High, a free summer
program serving underprivileged middle schoolers in the Bay Area. The
program includes a half day of teaching (3 classes) and an afternoon of
camp-like fun (arts and crafts, field trips to local beaches, etc) and
a lot of celebration of cultural diversity. Please check out the
website www.aimhigh.org to learn more. At my site, Lick-Wilmerding
High school, we have two openings left- a math and a science position.
Having attended the exploratorium teacher insititute, I know there must
be
some wonderful candidates out there!! The program goes from June
20-July 29th and pays
decently. Please email me: carriemaslow@pacbell.net if you are
interested in a summer position.