RE: pinhole Stoichiometry activities

From: Coral Clark (coralc@raft.net)
Date: Wed Apr 20 2005 - 14:41:56 PDT

From: "Coral Clark" <coralc@raft.net>
Subject: RE: pinhole Stoichiometry activities
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:41:56 -0700

okie dokie.

-Coral

-----Original Message-----
From: pinhole@exploratorium.edu [mailto:pinhole@exploratorium.edu]On Behalf
Of Rilla Chaney
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2005 12:26 PM
To: Pinhole Listserv

Please, this sounds great!

rchaney@exploratorium.edu

On Apr 18, 2005, at 10:31 AM, Coral Clark wrote:

Not stoichiometry, but it will help students memorize valences and
polyatomic ions. Sometimes, that's half the battle:

I am currently working on a card game: Free Radical Rummy, but I'm still
working out how many of what cards should be in the deck. It will play like
rummy, only sets will be molecules. For example, 1 Calcium card would need
to be paired with 2 Nitrate cards for a set. If anyone would like a copy of
the write-up when I am done, please send me an email. (note: I am not sure
when I will finish it.)

coralc@raft.net