summer session

From: Marc Crown (mcrown@gatewayhigh.org)
Date: Sun Apr 24 2005 - 12:22:04 PDT

From: Marc Crown <mcrown@gatewayhigh.org>
Subject: summer session
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 12:22:04 -0700

I teach a ninth grade physical science course and for the first year I
have a couple of students who will not pass the class. (it's a long
story) Does anyone know a summer school class for physical science (mix
of physics and chemistry would be ideal)? I would also consider letting
them attend a 1st semester chemistry course instead as a pre-chem
preparation class. (our students take chem in the sophomore year)
I would appreciate any feedback I can get. So far our vice principal
has come up empty handed
thanks
marc