Re: pinhole Re: Recycling and Wind Tunnels

From: George Fosselius (gfosselius@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed May 04 2005 - 14:31:38 PDT

From: "George Fosselius" <gfosselius@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: pinhole Re: Recycling and Wind Tunnels
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 14:31:38 -0700

Thanks for the heads-up.
I'll have no trouble filling my calendar, though.
Whatever it is , it'll start with a coffee break.
Meanwhile I'll try to think up what science activities could be learned
aboard the Red Oak Victory Ship in Richmond currently being restored. and
becoming more available for scout and school groups.

Peace and joy
George