Re: pinhole Re: Recycling and Wind Tunnels

From: Paul Doherty (pauld@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Wed May 04 2005 - 14:02:36 PDT

From: Paul Doherty <pauld@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Re: pinhole Re: Recycling and Wind Tunnels
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 14:02:36 -0700

Hi George

The final budget came in and we do not have funds to hire you this
summer.

I'm sad because you are a great help to our teachers.

Linda is out raising money for future summers so I hope we can have you
back in the future.

This summer the shop will only be open 10 AM to 3 PM with only 2 staff
Brent and Tien.

Paul D