very dead very preserved dissected organisms

From: Tiffany Tai (tiffytai@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun May 08 2005 - 17:04:41 PDT

Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 17:04:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tiffany Tai <tiffytai@yahoo.com>
Subject: very dead very preserved dissected organisms

In the beginning of the school year, I pinholed about
how to dispose of preserved dissected organisms.
Having not received a response, and also attempted SF
Hazardous materials, Sunset Scavenger, some Medical
Waste disposal company, etc.... well, I still have
very dead very preserved dissected organisms.... I
really need to dispose of them, because I'll need to
make room for more next year. Please help!

-Tiff Tai
Synergy School