Re: pinhole fun chem labs

From: Ellen Koivisto (igneous@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun May 08 2005 - 15:37:42 PDT

From: Ellen Koivisto <igneous@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: pinhole fun chem labs
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 15:37:42 -0700

Freezing point depression (ice cream), gas laws (boil water at room
temp in a syringe, collapsing cans of various sorts, balloon in a
flask), molecular modeling with gummy candy and toothpicks, natural
dyes (pH and a bunch of biochem), soap making, paint making -- check
out Flinn's website for more possibilities.

Have fun,
Ellen Koivisto
SOTA, SF