fun chem labs

From: Marc Crown (mcrown@gatewayhigh.org)
Date: Sun May 08 2005 - 14:20:39 PDT

From: Marc Crown <mcrown@gatewayhigh.org>
Subject: fun chem labs
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 14:20:39 -0700

I left myself a week at the end of the quarter to do some "just for
fun" labs in my chemistry class. I was thinking along the lines of some
polymer stuff but haven't come across anything that appealing. does
anyone have any good suggestions that they've done in the past?
Doesn't have to be polymer, can be from any unit/ any experiment or
demo, but something that will send em off with a desire to take more
chemistry.

I've never had "free" time before.
thanks
marc