Re: pinhole free physics stuff

From: Scott Contini (scott.contini@sci-con.com)
Date: Wed May 18 2005 - 16:26:34 PDT

Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 16:26:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: Scott Contini <scott.contini@sci-con.com>
Subject: Re: pinhole free physics stuff

I have been looking all over for these!
Do they work with the Texas Instruments CBL handsets?
if it has a regular ethernet type plug it is probably
the right type.

My school had some ages ago, but disappeared (i
wonder).

I am at Hoover Middle School in San Francisco:
2290 14th Ave, SF, CA 94116

call me if they are still available:

Scott Contini
415-596-6985