School Funding Action Day, May 25

From: Rilla Chaney (rmchaney@comcast.net)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 18:10:51 PDT

Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 18:10:51 -0700
From: Rilla Chaney <rmchaney@comcast.net>
Subject: School Funding Action Day, May 25

Darn, I broke my foot and can't go on Wednesday. If you are in Marin
County and need a substitute to be able to go to the School Funding
Action Day. I will cover for you at no charge, if your pirnciple will
approve. I have a credential on file in Marin. Email or call me at
415-457-2048

Rilla Chaney

For more details on the rally and buses, check with CTA.