Re: Pinhole Digest #1755 - 05/22/05

From: Carrie Maslow (carriemaslow@pacbell.net)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 11:19:05 PDT

Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 11:19:05 -0700
Subject: Re: Pinhole Digest #1755 - 05/22/05
From: Carrie Maslow <carriemaslow@pacbell.net>

summer job opportunity
        by Carrie Maslow cmaslow@lwhs.org

     Aim High, a nonprofit summer program which serves underprivileged
middle school age children is looking for a math teacher for the
upcoming summer. The program is nontraditional- emphasizing
project-based learning in its academic program in the morning. In the
afternoon, it is more like camp than school and, Fridays are "cultural
days" to honor a particular culture with authentic food, activities,
performances. The dates are June 20 to July 29. Please look at the
website www. aimhigh.org for more information and contact
cmaslow@lwhs.org if you are interested.