part time science and technology position

From: Celia Cuomo (celia@mo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 10:12:06 PDT

From: Celia Cuomo <celia@mo.com>
Subject: part time science and technology position
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 10:12:06 -0700

Hi Pinholers,

I teach 7th grade science at White Hill Middle School. We've got a 40%
position available, teaching one period of eighth grade science and one
period of 6th grade technology. We're the public middle school for
Ross Valley School District, a K-8 district encompassing Fairfax and
San Anselmo in Marin County. Great staff, great community, and a
fabulous natural environment just beyond the schoolyard.

The position is open until filled, so if you're interested, contact
Carin Brooks at (415) 451-4063 right away. You can also contact me
(celia@mo.com) if you'd like further information.

Celia Cuomo