Re: website creation

From: Mr T (skylinesciencestudent@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 12 2005 - 19:10:23 PDT

From: "Mr T" <skylinesciencestudent@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: website creation
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 19:10:23 -0700

re: website creation

Hello:

I messed around with 6 different free providers, and finally settled on
Tripod, which allowed me to have the layout that I wanted. Their building
tool is really cool, but you need to know how to do HTML if you want any of
the links to documents, like I did at:

sciencestudent2000.tripod.com
(look at the assignments page for examples)

Let me know if you want help with that -- it's really easy, just need to
show you the syntax to use!

Best,
Alex

PS Any questions or comments about the website are WELCOME! (I love
feedback!)