Preschool Science Teacher (san anselmo)

From: karenmn@berkeley.edu
Date: Tue Jul 12 2005 - 11:22:31 PDT

Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:22:31 -0800
From: karenmn@berkeley.edu
Subject: Preschool Science Teacher  (san anselmo)

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) ('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) "karenmn@berkeley.edu" has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.
Please see below for more information.

Preschool Science Teacher

Reply to: EMcG77@aol.com
Date: 2005-06-29, 10:40AM

Preschool Science Teacher

San Anselmo Preschool is looking for a nurturing professional teacher with ECE units to lead their natural science program. This individual would be responsible for the care and feeding of a wide range of animals. Our science room houses a rabbit, chinchilla, turtles, frogs, rats, snakes, hamsters, bearded dragon and more! We are known in the community for our exceptional natural science component to our preschool program. We have 16 staff members on our preschool site and have operated for more than 35 years. San Anselmo Preschool and Afterschool Center is a non-profit school that offers its employees an outstanding and fun work experience with good pay and very competitive benefits. Call Elizabeth McGrady at 415-453-3181 or email EMcG77@aol.com.

Original URL: http://www.craigslist.org/nby/edu/81618938.html
this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/ulGcs9GalBUZsBHehJ3by9GdtVXakVmLAAQd7