KC Fuller's message

Rose Falanga (rosef@exploratorium.edu)
Thu, 16 Jan 1997 11:09:39 -0800 (PST)

Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 11:09:39 -0800 (PST)
From: Rose Falanga <rosef@exploratorium.edu>
To: Pinhole Listserv <pinhole@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: KC Fuller's message

KC:
Please put your email address in your message. Although it may
seem to you that your address appears at the top of the message
you sent, some of us don't see it. Whether or not we see it depends
upon the mail manager we use, so the safest thing is to include it
in the body of every message you send.

Thanks,

Rose

Rose Falanga
Director, Library and Information Resources
Exploratorium
3601 Lyon Street
San Francisco, CA 94123
(Phone) 415-353-0421