Geysers in the classroom?

Eric Muller (emuller@exploratorium.edu)
Tue, 4 Feb 1997 16:42:36 +0100

Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 16:42:36 +0100
To: pinhole
From: emuller@exploratorium.edu (Eric Muller)
Subject: Geysers in the classroom?

The snackbook version of "Geysers!" along with a working prototype
will be available at the March 3rd Teacher Night - So come to TEACHER
NIGHT!

If you can't make Teacher Night, I'll send plans through e-mail.
The write-up is peppered with pictures and will be sent as an attached file
in Macintosh Microsoft Word 5.1 format. If you want the write-up and your
e-mail connection can support attachments, send me a note at
emuller@exploratorium.edu.

-Eric

PS. The "Geysers!" snack will also be an on-line activity in a few months
and will be loaded onto the TI web pages.