Re: Your comments needed

Shirley Aronson (ARONSOS@sunynassau.edu)
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 11:18:02 EST

From: "Shirley Aronson" <ARONSOS@sunynassau.edu>
To: "Pinhole Listserv" <pinhole@exploratorium.edu>, pinhole@exploratorium.edu
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 11:18:02 EST
Subject: Re: Your comments needed

Dear Deborah,
I find pinhole invaluable. Both for information that I pick up from
questions and answers, and from answers to questions that I have
submitted. For example in response to my query re rare earth
magnets, Paul suggested the Livingston book, which had a reference to
an article in The American Scientist which was useful for itself, and
which had other references, one of which was to a book called
Advances in Permanent Magnetism, by Rollin Parker, (Wiley,1990)
While this is mostly of interest to engineers, it does have a physics
section. Because of all of this info, we have started and informal
discussion group here at Nassau, since nobody else understood these
magnets, and thanks to TI we are all using them in our labs.
Shirley Aronson
aronsos@sunynassau.edu

Shirley Aronson
Dept. of Physics/Engineering/Engineering Technology
Nassau Community College
Garden City, N.Y., 11530
516-572-7269
aronsos@sunynassau.edu