CALL FOR PAPERS (fwd)

Deborah Hunt (dhunt@exploratorium.edu)
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 20:45:07 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 20:45:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: Deborah Hunt <dhunt@exploratorium.edu>
To: IFI listservs <advanced1@exploratorium.edu>, intro1@exploratorium.edu,
Subject: CALL FOR PAPERS (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 17:50:09 -0400
From: Ethan Mintz <MINTZET@HUGSE1.HARVARD.EDU>
To: ISEN-ASTC-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM
Subject: CALL FOR PAPERS

Please take note and make use of this Call for Papers, and/or pass it along to
colleagues, students, or others who you think may be interested...

HARVARD EDUCATIONAL REVIEW

CALL FOR PAPERS

VOICES INSIDE SCHOOLS

The Harvard Educational Review believes that it is critically important - now
more than ever - to listen to the voices of people who are working, teaching,
and learning inside schools. Our "Teaching and Practice" section continues to
provide a valuable forum for highlighting voices from inside schools throughout
the world. Ultimately, we hope to generate connections and dialogue between
practitioners and researchers both inside and outside of schools around
critical issues in education today.

With this Call for Papers, we would like to renew our commitment to presenting
the voices of teachers, students, and others committed to education within the
school community - psychologists, social workers, principals, counselors,
librarians, and custodians, for example - who interact with students and who
have important knowledge and expertise about life inside schools. We value the
writing of adults and young adults who have intimate and first-hand experience
with teaching and learning.

We are interested in articles focused on what you've learned through your
practice and/or research. You might find the seed of a manuscript in what
takes place in your classroom, school, or community; in-class or in-school
research; struggles with teaching practice; challenges to learning;
collaborations among teachers, among your students, or between teachers and
students.

Submissions to the Harvard Educational Review vary in length, ranging from
three to thirty-five double-spaced manuscript pages. Please see our
"Guidelines for Authors" for full submission procedures. These guidelines can
be found in the back of our current issue, and at our Web site on the Internet
(http://hugse1.harvard.edu/~hepg/her.html). Or call our office
(1-800-513-0763) and we will send you a copy of the guidelines. Please send
three copies of your manuscript to:

Harvard Educational Review
Attn: VOICES INSIDE SCHOOLS Committee
Gutman Library Suite 349