ALUMNNI SUMMER SESSIONS

Eric Muller (emuller@exploratorium.edu)
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 19:01:36 +0100

Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 19:01:36 +0100
To: "Pinhole Listserv" <pinhole@exploratorium.edu>
From: emuller@exploratorium.edu (Eric Muller)
Subject: ALUMNNI SUMMER SESSIONS

>*SPACE IS STILL AVAILABLE IN SOME SUMMER TEACHER INSTITUTE ALUMNI SESSIONS*
>
>To all pinholers,
> We still have room in SOME of the Summer Teacher Institute ALUMNI
>sessions. If you are interested, let Karen M. know immediately. You don't
>have to fill out the standard application form - just send us a note
>stating that you want to attend. Make sure you include: Your Name, School,
>home address, home and work phone numbers, Grade level you teach and
>Session that you are interested in.
>
>Send to: karenm@exploratorium.edu
>Or Fax: 561-0307
>
>SEND IT SOON!!!!!!
>
>- -Eric
>
>*********Add Food Science to the list of courses with space available:*********

The Science of Food - High School & Advanced Middle School Teachers

During this two-week session we'll take a look at food from the perspective
of science. Activities, labs and demonstrations illustrating scientific
aspects of food will be featured, and when feasible, the subject of study
will be eaten!

The Science of Food 7/21 - 8/1 8:30 am - 2:30 PM

Eric Muller
Teacher-In-Residence
Exploratorium
3601 Lyon St.