Re: Job postings

Peter Geschke (pgeschke@inow.com)
Thu, 1 May 1997 06:58:02 -0700

Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 06:58:02 -0700
To: pinhole@exploratorium.edu
From: pgeschke@inow.com (Peter Geschke)
Subject: Re: Job postings

While we're posting jobs:

It is very likely that my high school, Mission San Jose in Fremont, will
have need for 4+ science teachers for next school year...our district
office address is Fremont Unified School District, 4210 Technology Drive,
Fremont, CA 94538. These jobs are not yet open to people outside the
district, but should be soon. I think the positions will be 3
Physical/Earth Science, 1 Biology. Feel free to call me with any questions
regarding our program, and I'll try to help. Be forewarned, I have no
authority over hiring!

Peter Geschke
Mission San Jose High School
41717 Palm Ave
Fremont, CA 94539
510-657-3600X3528

pgeschke@inow.com http://www2.inow.com/~pgeschke/hmpg.html
peterg7@home.com MSJ Web: http://www.infolane.com/msjhs
Matthew Peter's dad: Born Wed. Apr 9 at 9 AM - 7 lbs 11 oz, 21 in!