Attachments

Shirley Brungardt (shirleybrungardt@hotmail.com)
Sun, 28 Sep 1997 08:42:46 PDT

From: "Shirley Brungardt" <shirleybrungardt@hotmail.com>
To: pinhole@exploratorium.edu
Subject: Attachments
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 08:42:46 PDT

Since I am not receiving the peanut brittle "enclosure" and I assume no
one else is either perhaps we need instructions on how to attach files
(if it is possible) when we post. If not, may I suggest copying the
text from the file and pasting into the body of the reply. Now I REALLY
want that recipe!

----Original Message Follows----