Brittle Web Page and Attachment Hypothesis

Eric Muller (emuller@exploratorium.edu)
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 10:52:12 +0100

Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 10:52:12 +0100
To: pinhole
From: emuller@exploratorium.edu (Eric Muller)
Subject: Brittle Web Page and Attachment Hypothesis

--============_-1336509364==_============

Neil Fetter's Peanut Brittle Recipe can be view on-line at:
http://www.exploratorium.edu/ti/brittle.html

After discussing attachments with several fellow pinholers, I have come up
with a theory.

If you receive pinhole in digest mode (all daily messages scrolled
together), you won't get an attachment.

If you receive pinhole in standard subscribe mode (individual
messages), you will get an attachment.

Enclosed is an attachment in simple text!

Please let me know if my theory is correct.

[...]

Eric Muller
Teacher-In-Residence
Exploratorium
3601 Lyon St.