Re: Brittle Web Page and Attachment Hypothesis

R and D Lohman (roaminlohman@telis.org)
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 16:54:55 -0800

Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 16:54:55 -0800
To: pinhole@exploratorium.edu
From: roaminlohman@telis.org (R and D Lohman)
Subject: Re: Brittle Web Page and Attachment Hypothesis

Eric:

I received both the attachments you sent. Since I'm using Eudora I always
go to my System Folder and then to the Eudora Folder inside that. The
attachments are in there in a folder called "attachments". I'm on the
regular "pinhole" listserve, so maybe I'm not a good test.

Rich Lohman, <roaminlohman@telis.org>