science positions

Suzy Loper (suzanna@seismo.berkeley.edu)
Sun, 16 Nov 1997 13:07:59 -0700

Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 13:07:59 -0700
To: pinhole@exploratorium.edu
From: suzanna@seismo.berkeley.edu (Suzy Loper)
Subject: science positions

If you know anyone who's looking for a science teaching job ... though I'm
not an official source, it seems that the Oakland school district has at
least one full time and two part-time (40% and 60%) 9th grade physical
science positions open at different high schools. I know that one of the
positions has been filled by 30-day substitutes for the entire semester
thus far so these kids *really* need a science teacher.
The personnel department is (510) 879-8562. There is an Oakland school
district web page also which may have more information.

Suzy Loper

--
suzyl@socrates.berkeley.edu (not functional yet)