Advanced Integrated Science Workshop

Karen Kalumuck (karenk@exploratorium.edu)
Thu, 8 Jan 1998 15:50:32 -0800

Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 15:50:32 -0800
To: pinhole@exploratorium.edu
From: karenk@exploratorium.edu (Karen Kalumuck)
Subject: Advanced Integrated Science Workshop

Hello TI alums and colleagues!

Just a reminder that on Saturday, Jan.17 from 10AM -1PM, we will
have a meeting for interested parties and colleagues about an Advanced
Integrated Science course. It will be a brainstorming/sharing session, so
bring your ideas! Interested colleagues are welcome, also.

The meeting will be in our NEW classrooms - nextdoor to where the
old library/TI office was. TI alums will receive a stipend for your
participation.

Please let me know by email (karenk@exploratorium.edu) if you plan
to attend and if you are bringing a colleague - just so we can provide for
the usual breakfast fare.

It should be a really interesting session - I hope many of you plan
to attend.

----Karen

Karen E. Kalumuck, Ph.D.
Exploratorium Teacher Institute