MAYDAY! Integrated science meeting

Karen Kalumuck (karenk@exploratorium.edu)
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 12:02:04 -0800 (PST)

Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 12:02:04 -0800 (PST)
To: pinhole@exploratorium.edu
From: karenk@exploratorium.edu (Karen Kalumuck)
Subject: MAYDAY! Integrated science meeting

Dear TI alums:

As of today, Monday 2/16, there are only two people (besides TI
staff) who have committed to attending the next Advanced Integrated
Sciences meeting on Saturday, Feb. 21. Many folks have sent their regrets,
as they have prior committments for that day.

If you are planning to attend, PLEASE let me know by 5PM Wednesday,
2/18. Unless there are more people planning to attend the meeting, I feel
that we should postpone it until we have a larger core of participants able
to attend.

I will post the status of the meeting on Pinhole at 5 PM Wednesday
- stay tuned!

-----Karen

Karen E. Kalumuck, Ph.D.
Exploratorium Teacher Institute