Re: MAYDAY! Integrated science meeting

Larry Lack (llack@marin.k12.ca.us)
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 18:23:18 -0800

Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 18:23:18 -0800
To: pinhole@exploratorium.edu
From: llack@marin.k12.ca.us (Larry Lack)
Subject: Re: MAYDAY! Integrated science meeting

Karen:

I just picked up the meesage re: the meeting on Feb 21. I will definitely
be there and am certain I can encourage other colleagues at Marin Catholic
where I now teach as the topics are pertinent to our current interests,
i.e. curricular materials, re-writing our advanced course, etc. I'll also
contact former collegues at San Rafael HS where they are also massaging
their 3d and 4th year Integrated Science courses and if you don't mind I'll
notify Todd Samet who is the coordinator for the Int. Sci programs for the
Tamalpais HSD (including Redwood, Tam, and Drake) who have some great ideas
and a very successful program which they are constantly adjusting.
Larry Lack