Re: magnet workshop

Paul Doherty (pauld@exploratorium.edu)
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 15:04:33 -0800

Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 15:04:33 -0800
To: pinhole@exploratorium.edu
From: pauld@exploratorium.edu (Paul Doherty)
Subject: Re: magnet workshop

Hi Burt

You stumped me on this one.
I wonder how many ways there are of drawing lines which connect an array of
points so that the accupressure meridians would look like a magnetic field
map or a blood vessel map or a nerve system map or a telephone map. I think
there are only a few basic patterns to choose from.
I doubt however that there is any direct connection with magnetism.

Paul D