Re: RS Communication Project Answer

Tim Ostrom (576587@ousd.k12.ca.us)
Wed, 06 May 1998 17:06:40 -0700

Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 17:06:40 -0700
From: Tim Ostrom <576587@ousd.k12.ca.us>
To: pinhole@exploratorium.edu
Subject: Re: RS Communication Project Answer

--------------8BB5A0B70C9DC67442556525

ALOHA < :

THANKS AL FOR THE RESPONSE. I HAVE BUILT THIS RADIO USING ONLY THE 386
CHIP AND IT WORKS PRETTY GOOD < : I HAVE ALSO BUILT THIS PROJECT WITH
BOTH THE 741 AND 386 CHIPS AND NOTICED NO DIFFERENCE IN PERFORMANCE FROM
THE EXTRA (741) CHIP. ANY SUGGESTIONS??? DO I NEED TO USE A DIFFERENT
9 VOLT POWER SOURCE FOR THE 741 IC???

THANKS,

TIM OSTROM
Oakland Unified