Help! Physics Lab Suggestions!

SFPhysics (SFPhysics@aol.com)
Wed, 6 May 1998 21:24:33 EDT

From: SFPhysics <SFPhysics@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 21:24:33 EDT
To: pinhole@exploratorium.edu
Subject: Help! Physics Lab Suggestions!

HELP!

I have just seen the disaster put together by the SFUSD architects for my new
Physics Lab and lecture area. Could I please have some suggestions from
everyone on what a Physics Lab should have. Everything from long tables for
momentum carts to ceiling hooks to lift things up when doing acceleration at
8.91 m/s/s would be appreciated. I've only one day to organize my wishes and
get back to the architect so I might even miss the obvious...... Any and all
suggestions, WELCOME!

Thanks,

Al Sefl
SFPhysics@aol.com

p.s. You can always e-mail me privately if you don't wish to post this on the
Pinhole List! :-)