Vector Toys

robblack@ix.netcom.com
Mon, 07 Sep 1998 03:06:35 +0000

From: robblack@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 03:06:35 +0000
To: Pinhole Listserv <pinhole@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Vector Toys

Hey Pinhole Viewers-
Marketing has come through for us once again! Kentucky Fried Chicken
currently gives out a vector toy in their version of the kids meal! I've
received many inquiries as to where to get these critters since the
Physics Teacher article was published, you can also find an activity
using them on the Snack page.

The toy is made to resemble 3 lambs stuck together-they "walk" when
pulled by an attached "bob". This toy is fairly high quality compared
to those I've found elsewhere. For those of you in the Exploratorium
neighborhood, there is a good supply of walkers at Laurel's Wonders and
Whimseys-corner of Chestnut and Avila.

Oh, yes, if you want to save on fat grams, the toys are available for
purchase separately. If you offer extra credit you will have a class set
in no time!

Looking Forward,

Heidi

Heidi Strahm Black