CSTA at Group Rate!

Lori Lambertson (loril@exploratorium.edu)
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 12:55:18 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 12:55:18 -0700 (PDT)
To: pinhole
From: loril@exploratorium.edu (Lori Lambertson)
Subject: CSTA at Group Rate!

Dear Fellow Pinholers,
We are putting together a "group" of teachers from the Exploratorium to
attend the CSTA (California Science Teachers Assoc.) conference in San Jose
October 8 - 10. If you are interested in attending this conference at the
group rate of $65 per person, we need to hear from you as soon as possible.
The group rate deadline is tomorrow, September 9. CALL the Teacher
Institute office at (415) 561 0313 by noon (Pacific Daylight Time)
Wednesday, Sept. 9 if you want to attend. You'll need to send a check made
out to the Exploratorium for $65. We will also need to get some
registration information from you over the phone so we can send in
everything at once. If you get the message machine when you call, leave
your message for me, Lori Lambertson, and I'll call you back.
Like Heidi, Looking Forward,
Lori