Know any New Teachers?

Lori Lambertson (loril@exploratorium.edu)
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 16:54:51 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 16:54:51 -0700 (PDT)
To: pinhole
From: loril@exploratorium.edu (Lori Lambertson)
Subject: Know any New Teachers?

Dear Pinholers,
The Teacher Institute is piloting a program to support new middle and high
school science teachers. Since this is our pilot year, we are
concentrating on working with new (first or second year) teachers in San
Mateo County and San Francisco. Do you know of any candidates for this
program? Is there a new science teacher at your school and is your school
in San Mateo County or San Francisco? The details of this two year program
(which includes stipends!) are on our website in the "Announcements"
section. To go there directly:
http://www.exploratorium.edu/ti/news
Any possible candidates should contact Lori Lambertson in the TI office as
soon as possible at (415) 353 0499. Space is limited!
Aloha,
Lori Lambertson