Re: pinhole Inertia Labs

Gene Thompson (gthompso@ccsf.cc.ca.us)
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 19:13:41 -0800 (PST)

Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 19:13:41 -0800 (PST)
From: Gene Thompson <gthompso@ccsf.cc.ca.us>
To: Nicci Nunes <inunes@muse.sfusd.k12.ca.us>
Subject: Re: pinhole Inertia Labs

Mouse trap carts and the middle section of "2001". Have the students
build a vehicle that must be made of 100% recycled materials and that can
be powered only by a mousetrap (it's good if the mousetraps are all the
same kind). You can grade based on a set of criteria including
creativity, ability to carry weight, speed, distance, etc. In "2001" they
need to find examples of each of the three laws.

Ellen Koivisto
George Washington High School, SF