Re: Pinhole Digest #84 - 11/10/98

Ian Bleakney (bleekers@ousd.k12.ca.us)
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 08:11:35 +0000

Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 08:11:35 +0000
From: Ian Bleakney <bleekers@ousd.k12.ca.us>
To: Pinhole Listserv <pinhole@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Re: Pinhole Digest #84 - 11/10/98

Greetings people. A couple of unrelated questions.

A) Anyone out there know a free (or really cheap) source of dry ice and
liquid nitrogen in the East Bay (or SFco I suppose)? I need a week's
supply of both for 2 classes. That stuff can be pretty pricey.

B) I am looking for anyone who has curriculum or ideas for an infectious
disease project/unit. My 11th grade students are reading the Hot Zone
and really are intruiged by the book. I want to continue with a project
and I have some ideas but would love to hear from the voice of
experience.

--
Ian Bleakney
Science Department Chairperson

"True peace is not the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice."

- MLK