focus group

Eric Muller (emuller@exploratorium.edu)
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 00:08:22 -0800

Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 00:08:22 -0800
To: pinhole
From: Eric Muller <emuller@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: focus group

Subject: December Focus Groups

We have more educational technology focus groups coming up after Thanksgiving,
and are
looking for 3rd - 8th grade teachers. If you, or any teachers you know, are
interested, please contact me as soon as possible. Participants may select
reimbursement of a $75.00 gift certificate to Borders Books or to CompUSA.
Each focus group will be held in Emeryville (about a 20 minute drive from San
Francisco). Refreshments will be served. The dates are:

•Wednesday, December 2nd - 6:30-9:30 PM
•Thursday, December 3rd - 6:30-9:30 PM
•Wednesday, December 9th - 6:30-9:30 PM
•Thursday, December 10th - 6:30-9:30 PM

Interested teachers can contact Tina Wojcik at 415-454-2690, tinawo@aol.com.
If you are interested, but cannot make these dates, please contact me anyway,
and I will put you on the mailing list for future sessions. Please feel free
to forward this email to other teachers who might be interested.

Thank you,

Tina Wojcik
415/454-2690
tinawo@aol.com