Science Positions at Los Gatos High

Steve Hammack (shammack@lghs.net)
Wed, 19 May 1999 18:13:33 -0700

Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 18:13:33 -0700
From: Steve Hammack <shammack@lghs.net>
To: pinhole@exploratorium.edu
Subject: Science Positions at Los Gatos High

Two science positions are available at Los Gatos High School. We are
looking for candidates interested in teaching a freshman earth/space
science course (topics include: astronomy, geology, meteorology, intro
chem), freshman environmental science, and sophmore/junior level
chemistry (possibly AP Chem as well).

Los Gatos High is a two time winner of the "National Distinguished
School Award" and is building a new science building over the next
couple of years. We have a full time lab technician which is a terrific
asset. It's a great school to work in and has a wonderful small town
community feel as well.

If you are interested please call Steve Hammack at the Los Gatos High
School Science Department for details: (408) 354-2730 ext 251 or ext
353. We are interviewing during this next week (sorry for the late
notice) so if this sounds like something you might want to pursue please
call us ASAP.