Re: Science Fair Teacher Training

Heidi Black (blackh@ESUHSD.ORG)
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 23:05:58 -0800

Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 23:05:58 -0800
From: Heidi Black <blackh@ESUHSD.ORG>
Subject: Re: Science Fair Teacher Training
To: Wendy Homrocky <doid@ricochet.net>, Mark Okuda <MOKUDA@aol.com>,

Dear All,
I am resending thin invite as my server has been down and none of you
would have been able to contact me to confirm interest. In addition I
would like to add that coffee and pastries will be servced and all in
attendance will receive $23.70/hour workshop pay.
Please let me know if you'll attend ASAP and I'll send directions.
Looking Forward,
Heidi