Re: Tired Weight (fwd)

From: Eric Muller (
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 03:00:06 PDT

Hi Bernie,
I've tried this activity with bikes. It doesn't seem to work that well.
Bike tires just leave too small of a footprint on the ground to allow for
accurate calculations.
If you want to stay away from cars, you might try a cart or wagon with
inflated tires (I know that Radio Flyer has a cart like this). I've never
tried this, but it might work.
-Good Luck

Eric Muller

>Since you wrote the "Tired Weight" Snack, I thought you might be able to
>answer this question that came in to the Snacktalk Feedback. If you
>can, please go ahead and send an answer directly to the questioner and
>please also cc to
>Thank you.
>Nina Thayer
>Snacktalk Moderator