Cool Hot Rod

From: SailorGF@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 08:32:00 PDT

I am having a little trouble with this "Snack", and wonder if it is because
I'm not a math wiz.

There seems to be a discrepancy in the paragraph starting with the words:
"The copper tubing expands by". I can't duplicate what follows because my
keyboard doesn't have the capability to numerically print "to the minus 5th
power" or "minus 3rd power."

However, in one place you show a -5 and in the calculation you show a -3.

I hope that the -3 is correct because I have used it to calculate expansion
of copper
tubing in a work project that I am planning.

Please respond.

My E-mail address is: SailorGF@aol.com