RE: Cylindrical Mirror

From: Stephen Wynn (EUS) (
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 05:19:04 PDT

Can you give me the name and/or address of someone who supplies aluminized


-----Original Message-----
From: On-line Snack discussion []
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2000 10:11 PM
Subject: Re: Cylindrical Mirror

>From the Snack Supplies page

Plastics Stores

You can get Plexi-mirror, clear and colored acrylic sheet (for static
electricity demonstrations or colored filters), aluminized mylar, and
plastic tubes. Most plastics stores will cut plastic to size (for a
price), and they may have a bargain scrap bin for pieces by the pound.

Hope that helps.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator
> In your Cylindrical Mirror snack you describe an aluminized mylar mirror.
> Where can I get this mirror material?
> I appreciate your help.
> Steve Wynn

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.3 : Mon Apr 24 2006 - 11:34:47 PDT