Re: Cylindrical Mirror

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 19:20:46 PDT

I am not familiar myself with aluminized mylar, but since the Snack Supplies indicates you
can get it at plastics stores you might want to try Tap Plastics. Their store locations (
and phone numbers) are listed at http://www.tapplastics.com/stores.html
I don't know what your location is or what plastics stores might be in your area. Maybe the
yellow pages of your phone book would help.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator