Re: LACTOSE INTOLERANCE

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 18:36:09 PDT

The Milk Makes Me Sick science experiment is one of many we discuss here.
We do not focus on lactose Intolerance. I would encourage you to search
for sites that do focus on lactose inolerance. Also, you might find
pertinent information on the label of the Lactaid Milk. You may want to
pursue some of your questions with the FDA, for example what are their
regulations for milk calling itself lactose free? Until you know more,
if you want to be 100% certain you are not consuming any lactose, you will
want to stay away from milk of any kind. I will also forward this to the
author of Milk Makes Me Sick in case she has anything to add.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator