Keeping pinhole running smoothly

From: Eric Muller (emuller@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 02:58:10 PDT

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 10:58:10 +0100
From: Eric Muller <emuller@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Keeping pinhole running smoothly

Hey all you pinholers out there,

All of your email messages are archived on our website. This means that if
some one wants to see if we've had a running conversation on a subject
(like block scheduling or chemistry activities) they can look it up at-
http://www.exploratorium.edu/ti/alumni/pinhole.html.

To help keep the archive running smoothly, please do the following:

- To reply to a pinhole email, DO NOT include the previous message/s.
Start with a clean slate, otherwise the pinhole daily digest gets really,
really long.

- ALWAYS change the subject line when replying to an email message.
The subject line should NOT be
Re: Pinhole Digest #158 - 09/13/99
        But should look like:
                Re: eyeballs or Re: Nose hairs