Job (SSSS) openings

From: Art Fortgang (afortga@smcoe.k12.ca.us)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 21:19:56 PDT

From: "Art Fortgang" <afortga@smcoe.k12.ca.us>
Subject: Job (SSSS) openings
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 21:19:56 -0700

Next year, Mills HS on the peninsula (Millbrae) will be looking for 4
mathematics teachers. We are a highly rated school in the Bay Area. We are
looking for teachers with a strong background in mathematics, either from
their own schooling and/or from their teaching. Since these position
collectively represents approximately 40% of the teaching of all mathematics
courses at the school, the actual assignments are not known at this time. I
suspect the assignment will be based somewhat or totally on the background
of the successful candidate.

Please contact Ron Alatorre, Principal at 650 652-1010. Fax: 650 652 1029
for further info.