9th grade physical science textbooks

From: SOXYTHECAT@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 14:25:32 PDT

From: SOXYTHECAT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 17:25:32 EDT
Subject: 9th grade physical science textbooks

hello pinhole.

i am looking for a good etxt to use with the ninth grade physical science class at my school. i currently use the skinny books from prentice hall but am not happy with them. (topics covered in my ninth gade class: measurement, metrics, motion, light, electricity and magnetism, and astronomy)

some people have recommended hewitt's conceptual physics but i am not sure if it will be appropriate for ninth grade. please let me know if you have any opinions about this.

thanks,
regan brooks soxythecat@aol.com