Re: pinhole RE: Free Elementary School Math Software

From: Marc Afifi (marc_afifi@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 10:57:17 PST

Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 10:57:17 -0800 (PST)
From: Marc Afifi <marc_afifi@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: pinhole RE: Free Elementary School Math Software

If you don't have a CD-RW drive connected to a floppy
drive as Ron suggests, here are two alternatives.

I've solved the portability problem by using my zip
drive which I can use at home by transfering floppies
onto a zip disk and then at school by transfering from
the zip to the hard drive on my iMac.

If you don't have a zip drive you could try emailing
the files from the floppy if you have internet access
at school for the iMacs and at someone's home who has
a Mac with a floppy drive. Emailing is much slower
than transfering with a zip drive but it does work if
you have the patience.

-M

=====
Marc Afifi