Desperately Seeking Chemistry Teacher

From: Nicci Nunes (inunes@muse.sfusd.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 21:34:49 PST

Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 21:34:49 -0800
From: Nicci Nunes <inunes@muse.sfusd.edu>
Subject: Desperately Seeking Chemistry Teacher

Desperately Seeking Chemistry Teacher

My sabbatical replacement for next semester while I am at UC Berkeley for
the Golden Apple Fellowship has fallen through. As a result, Thurgood
Marshall Academic High School, a public high school in San Francisco with a
focus on math, science, and technology, is looking for a chemistry teacher
for next semester (January 7 - June 7, 2002). The position involves
teaching 3 conceptual chemistry classes and one AP chemistry class or
teaching 3 conceptual chemistry classes and one chemistry class. A good
knowledge of chemistry is essential. A teaching credential is preferred,
but not necessary. The pay is according to the district salary scale and
is based on credential status, years of experience and level of education.

If you or anyone you know may be interested in the position. Please
contact Matthew Zito at mzito@muse.sfusd.edu or call him at (415) 695-5612
x3113 as soon as possible. Our semester ends this Friday December 21, and
the school will be closed for winter break.

Thank you for your help.

Nicci

Nicole Nunes, Ph.D.
Science Department Head