Thermometer repair

From: Adam Singer (adamsinger@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 08:03:58 PDT

Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 08:03:58 -0700
From: Adam Singer <adamsinger@earthlink.net>
Subject: Thermometer repair

I just ordered and received a great set of weather equipment to create a
weather station at my school However, upon receipt, the max/min
thermometer liquid (which appears to be mercury) has made bubbles in the
tube and therefore reads about 8* off. My school secretary does not
want to bother with returns/exchanges. Is there anything that can be
done to reconnect the column of mercury? Any thoughts, however bizzare,
are welcome.

-- Adam Singer
    Gallinas K-8