Re: pinhole shrinking #6

From: Lori Lambertson (loril@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 14:58:25 PDT

Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 14:58:25 -0700
From: Lori Lambertson <loril@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Re: pinhole shrinking #6

Hi Shirley,
The publication of which you write was the Math Explorer edition of the
Exploratorium magazine. It was our Spring, 2001 edition. You may be able
to order a copy from the Exploratorium Store. If not, email me directly,
and I will send you a copy of the activity, which was titled, "Incredible
Shrinking Shapes".
Cheers,
Lori Lambertson